We know that insolvency is a terrifying idea to most people. Unfortunately, insolvency is most often the direct result of unforeseen circumstances such as divorce, separation, job loss, or medical problems. Common emotions of people going through insolvency are shame, embarrassment, fear, anger, and confusion. We can help. We promise to make every effort to be respectful and sensitive to your unique circumstances and to be responsive to your telephone calls, e-mails, and written correspondence. We promise to provide the highest level of professionalism and competence in all legal representation. We promise to be honest and fair in all circumstances. We promise to make every attempt to educate you on the legal process and status of your case.
What We Deliver
- Same day and next day appointments
- 3 Kansas City Metro offices for ease and convenience to you
- Professional, highly-qualified, and experienced staff
- Website for 24-hour access to information on debt relief
- State-of-the-art office technologies for efficient case management
Get to Know Michael Holcomb
Michael G. Holcomb was born in 1967 in Quonset Point, Rhode Island. As the son of a naval officer, Michael traveled extensively until his father retired in 1979, at which time his family moved to Jefferson City, Missouri, where he graduated from Helias High School in 1985.
- Attended Southwest Missouri State graduating in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science.
- Attended University of Missouri Law School serving on Law Review and Journal of Dispute Resolution. Graduated in 1993.
- Practiced law privately from 1993 to present.
- Served in the National Guard from 1985-1992.
- Member of the Missouri Bar since 1992.
- Member of the Kansas Bar since 1994.
- Licensed to practice law in all Federal Courts in Missouri and Kansas.
Over 20 years experience in debtor/creditor law, bankruptcy and insolvency law, personal injury law, worker’s compensation, and criminal defense/traffic matters.
Married in 1998 with 4 children.