The worksheet is designed to help the our attorneys analyze your financial condition. It is relied on heavily in the processing of your case, so it is vital that your answers be complete and accurate. We understand that in some limited circumstances complete information is not practical. However, your effort in completing this form will greatly improve your changes for a smooth and successful resolution to your financial difficulties. Please refer to the Common Questions About Completing the Worksheet page of this Web site or contact Holcomb & Roy if you have any questions about completing the worksheet.
Before getting started, compile the necessary items (check stubs, bills, tax returns, etc.) you will need to complete this form. The worksheet is broken down into six steps:
- Personal Information – Marital status, name, address, telephone number, Social Security Number.
- Income – Name and address of employer, length of service, gross income and withholdings.
- Expenses – Monthly fixed and variable expenses.
- Debt – Mortgage, automobile, finance companies, credit cards, medical, student loans, taxes, child support, family.
- Assets – Real estate and personal property you own or are entitled to own.
- Legal Considerations – Legal questions to be answered by you relating to bankruptcy
To download & print your debt assessment worksheet, click here