If you think it’s time to meet with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Kansas City, it’s important that you find a lawyer who is knowledgeable about the current bankruptcy laws in your area, and who can work with you to understand the process. At Holcomb Law, we work with clients from all over Kansas City who are considering filing for bankruptcy. We strive to ensure that each of our clients feels as comfortable with and as knowledgeable about the process as possible.
Here are a few questions* you may wish to ask an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Kansas City at your first meeting:
- Should I file for bankruptcy?
- Do I have any other options?
- How many other bankruptcy cases have you had?
- Does your practice specialize in bankruptcy?
- Do you see any major problems that may come up in my case?
- What will be the process for filing bankruptcy in my case?
- How long will the process take?
- How do you charge for your services?
- If other lawyers or staff are involved in my case, may I meet them?
If you’re ready to meet with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Kansas City, contact Holcomb Law today.